Our Student Group Visit Programme provides an opportunity for students from educational institutions to visit our trade shows. We would like to encourage students from relevant course of study (furniture related, interior design and hospitality) to register with us under this programme before 28 February.
Please complete the form below to register before the closing date.
Please kindly note the following rules and regulations for entry into the exhibitions.
- Completed form must be submitted through the institution.
- The overall group size for each institution limits to a maximum of 100 students.
- Please note that each institution must provide sufficient Lecturer/Staff for each student group, failing which, the group entry into the exhibition halls will be denied.
- Lecturer/Staff as coordinators have to inform students on the code of conduct expected at a trade event.
- As per Organiser’s admission requirement, all students and lecturer/staff must be in their respective school uniform or proper business attire.
- Each group is to indicate the visiting date and time of visit. Please note that The Organiser allows up to 2 student groups during each visiting day. No changes of the application form are allowed after the closing date.
- Each student will be entitled to an admission sticker/badge prepared by The Organiser. These badge/sticker will only be valid for one day.
- Individual students or groups who failed to complete the form before the closing date will not be granted entry into the exhibition halls.
- Attendance of the students will not be taken into account for the overall visitor statistics for our events.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any student group for not adhering to the requirements/guidelines. Final schedule of the visiting date will be finalised by The Organiser.